BEDLAM is an event that goes back to our roots – a straightforward Fetish Party without the trappings of themes or distractions, where play takes priority.
The name comes from our founder’s memory of fetish parties like this, the beauty of Dominance and submission that was misunderstood and even reviled by the vanilla world outside the doors.
Ultimately, however, the party is still in its nascent form and it will be up to you, our attendees, to make it what it will be.
~First Friday of every month (since December 2015)
~9pm – 3am
~18 y/o to attend
~$20 per person for everyone
~The venue does not sell or serve alcohol – they do however, sell and serve water, soft drinks, energy drinks & chocolate chip cookies for the littles 🙂
Address: 250 W 26th St (btw 7th & 8th Ave) Manhattan NY.
BEDLAM takes place in clean 5, 000 Sq Ft Dungeon with over 30 pieces of equipment including but not limited to:
-St. Andrew Crosses
-3 Additional Suspension Tripods will be provided by our Resident Riggers & BEDLAM – with a total of 7 suspension points throughout the Dungeon.
Bedlam’s monthly resident players are specialized in:
-Rope Bondage Suspension
**Resident players are open to volunteers wanting to experience one or all of the above 🙂
Body Painter on premises 🙂
Ambiance provided by BEDLAM
Music provided by: DJ TwiZted BrotherZ
• Dungeon Monitor –as we promote Safe, Sane & Consensual Play
• Security – to make sure all guest feel safe from unwanted behavior
• BDSM Educator – to answer any questions the new & curious might have
• BEDLAM Ambassador – to welcome 1st time visitors while showing them around the Dungeon
• Founder/ Host – to make sure everything runs smoothly, while everyone is having fun 🙂
BEDLAM’s FAQ HERE
BEDLAM’s Location HERE
BEDLAM’s Volunteering HERE
Your Host & Problem Solver 😉