Cost:$650 per Duo
Dress code:Wear comfortable clothing like yoga or dance attire. Loose fitting clothing can feel a bit restrictive to move around in and difficult to tie on.
Who can come to this class? Are there pre-requisites?
This class has pre-requisites for riggers/person tying and rope bottoms/models/person getting tied – please make sure you meet these before booking to avoid disappointment
• Riggers must be able to tie a structural 3 rope Takate Kote in under 10 minutes and be comfortable with suspensions & basic transitions.
• Pairs preferably tie with 6mm jute ropes, preferably single ply.
• Riggers and person getting tied/ bottoms must know how to check for nerve impingement.
• Riggers and person getting tied/ bottoms must have tied together prior to this class.
• Rope bottoms should be able to be tied in a Takate Kote and be very familiar with the differences between nerve and circulation impingement. bottoms must be able to recognize and communicate signs of nerve impingement to riggers effectively and timely. Bottoms should be able to process pain and take some enjoyment in intense sensations.
Dynamic Transition & Movement
– Gorgone’s TK (3 ropes pattern)
– Hikyaku tsuri (Running-man suspension)
– Butterfly Harness (pattern)
– Suspension and transitions in the Butterfly
– «Study on Falling» full sequence
– «Shukabishi» Shibari (Full Body Diamond Pattern)
– Gorgone’s hip-harness
Movement Study in “self-suspension”
– ‘360’ full sequence
(Running-man / Gyaku Ebi / Sakaza tsuri / Bridge)
«Dynamic Bodies» is a two days workshop addressed to riggers and models interested in exploring ‘dynamic’ suspension and transition work.
Leveling up into more advanced and complex patterns, structures and sequences. The program aims to help both riggers and models develop mutual awareness and self-agency in order to successfully support each other in a dynamic process.
The goal is to find the balance between initiative and surrender…