Are you seeking a non-judgemental place where ALL walks of life, including your own, are accepted?
Looking for a no pressure event where you can meet new people without (mainstream or kink) assumptions?
Looking to meet cool, low key people with no agenda?
Well rejoice! Your time is at hand! This is an open to all munch. So welcome fellow kinksters, polyamorists, gender queer/fluid, submissive, dominant, and other wonderfully alternative people.
If you have any questions, please message the host. I guarantee they will answer the message (the question has no such guarantee, but we shall see what can be done). Hope to see you there!
1) This being Park Slope, I have to state this: please leave the strollers, toddlers, and children at home. I doubt the conversation will be kid friendly. (Note: this does not include you adorable littles and middles)
2) Please bring cash for your food if possible. This makes check splitting much easier (separate checks are only sometimes given, and they tend to max the number of separations).
3) If you leave early I will actively confirm you paid for your check, so do not take that personal.
4) Bring your manners, sense of tact, and respect for your fellow person.
5) Please remember to TIP THE WAITSTAFF! We want to be welcomed, not reviled.
6) Not everyone is equally out about their lifestyles; please use inside discretionary voices when appropriate (at all times really).